Zentangle is...

The Zentangle® Method, created by Maria Thomas and Rick Roberts, is an easy to learn, fun and relaxing way to create beautiful images by drawing structured patterns.

Saturday, March 17, 2018

Diva Challenge #355: The Verve!

Happy St. Patrick's Day! Hope you are enjoying a good brew with some nice corned beef, cabbage and potatoes and dancing a happy jig!
This week I've been fighting--and mostly losing!--a common cold, the first I've had in years. When I take the cold medicines, I feel better, but loopy, which just makes me close my eyes and sleep! When I don't, I can't stop sneezing and blowing my nose. Yesterday, I decided to go with loopy until I'm better.  So I haven't had my eyes open very much. When I did, I drew the craziest stuff. It reminds me of Dr. Seuss.


I was inspired by Michele's beautiful drip flowers, and watched the tutorial. When I flipped my paper, my hand slipped and the drips came out wonky! (This is actually quite befitting of my week.)
Before I did this, I had done another Verve attempt in my little journal, while watching David Letterman's interview with Malala Yousafzai.  The text on the right was something I wanted to remember. "The best revenge is forgiveness."


Thanks for visiting! Have a healthy and happy week!

5 comments:

  1. I like your two Verve tiles, both are different but both are special and beautiful drawn. My fave is the first one, so cheerful and original found. Never thought drawing Verve in this way but it is gorgeous!
    It is not pleasant to catch a cold but soon it will be over,you will feel a lot better and finally real springtime will arrive!!!
    Wish you the best

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both Verve's are great and so very different; I love that. It's horrible to have a cold like that, so take care!!!! And ... wait for spring, it's around the corner :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great verve idea on your first tile, but I love the B&W one, with the sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, tell us what you are taking so we can all draw wonderful things like this! Hehe. I had never tried verve before and was a lot of fun. Love both these tiles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work Jennifer! I LOVE your drippy circle garden! It's so whimsical and lush. Thank you for the kind words;-)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and suggestions!