Zentangle is...

The Zentangle® Method, created by Maria Thomas and Rick Roberts, is an easy to learn, fun and relaxing way to create beautiful images by drawing structured patterns.

Saturday, June 9, 2018

Drawing with your non-dominant hand

My right hand is recovering from a procedure I had done this week. (Nothing serious.) I miss drawing! This morning, I decided to draw with my left, non-dominant, hand. I'm sharing this post because this was a powerful Zen experience that made me slow down and accept my situation with gratitude and appreciation.


Thanks for your visit! Have a relaxing week.

1 comment:

  1. I love your wonderful words Jennifer.
    Me too believe that the real Zentanglemethod, created by Rick and Maria can give a lot of benefits. Thank you for sharing and I wish you a quick recovery.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and suggestions!