Zentangle is...

The Zentangle® Method, created by Maria Thomas and Rick Roberts, is an easy to learn, fun and relaxing way to create beautiful images by drawing structured patterns.

Sunday, October 20, 2019

Zendala Moments #09

We've had more rain this week, including this morning! I love hearing it and watching it, as you know if you read last week's lengthy ode to the rain!!! We've had some lovely autumn days, too, when I've enjoyed walks in the nearby forest. I took a previously unexplored path one day, and discovered this hidden gem.


My neighbor's maple tree has begun its lovely transformation of our sidewalk into a red carpet, and I feel like a queen!


Thank you, Annette, for another lovely Zendala Moments template for September. I did two versions of this. In the first, I followed the string, but in the second, Hollis, a new pattern for ZT headquarters, took over! (It reminds me of how some of the "weeds" in my garden mimic the surrounding plants and make it harder to remove them!) I tried to use the white to restore some structure to it all, but it's still a bit messy!!








2 comments:

  1. We enjoyed a short holiday on the Canarian Islands where the sky is almost blue every day. It was nice and I am grateful for this little adventure but now I'm glad to be back home, enjoy also the changing of the seasons... Always a blue sky is boring. I love your pictures, real beauties and also your wonderful zendala's, especially the coloured one! Hollis is a gorgeous pattern to bring magic on our works!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are wonderful! Your two zendalas are so different and each has its own charm. I like them both very much!
    Thank you so much for your Zendala Moments!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and suggestions!