Zentangle is...

The Zentangle® Method, created by Maria Thomas and Rick Roberts, is an easy to learn, fun and relaxing way to create beautiful images by drawing structured patterns.

Sunday, February 27, 2022

With a little help from my friends

With immense gratitude for friends, I'll do a short post today to share how I got through this week. Many of these tiles were inspired by friends and members of our wonderful Zentangle community.


 
From a composition I admired on 7F5RStudio's website.


Alhambra String stencil by Marieke on Etsy


From Eni Oken's blog on Gothic Tracery


A "What If?" tile that began with one I made last week.


A morning meditation: No regrets. No resistance. No anticipation.


"Take Heart" pattern. #tanglingforukraine

Please take a moment to be grateful for your friends. Where would we be without each other?










No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and suggestions!