Zentangle is...

The Zentangle® Method, created by Maria Thomas and Rick Roberts, is an easy to learn, fun and relaxing way to create beautiful images by drawing structured patterns.

Sunday, November 12, 2023

Falling ... together

In a conversation with my friend Jerre this week, we pondered over how a seemingly hopeless situation had worked itself out. "Sometimes things just fall into place, with everything falling together." A couple weeks ago, I had posted about falling "apart", after seeing a great expression: "If tacos can fall apart and still be amazing, so can you!" Fall. A curious verb with extremely different meanings, depending on what comes after it! Fall. A gorgeous season that marks our transition from light to dark, from activity to rest, from harvest to planting. This week, with a return to earlier mornings and earlier evenings, we've seen cooler temperatures and many fallen leaves. More walks have me feeling more grateful, and more focused on creating.

I think you'll see some fall influence in the pictures below:







A "ZenWimmel" journal from a CZT AE class with Beate Winkler.
I added some "secret" pockets and pull-outs.
Fun!


I used Beate's folding technique to create 
a small journal for my purse.

Wishing you a colorful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and suggestions!