Zentangle is...

The Zentangle® Method, created by Maria Thomas and Rick Roberts, is an easy to learn, fun and relaxing way to create beautiful images by drawing structured patterns.

Sunday, January 2, 2022

Happy New Year!

 


Although I didn't manage to stay up till midnight, I wanted to begin this post with my warmest wishes for you and yours in this new year! 

The week between Christmas and New Year's Day felt luxurious, as I spent more time resting and tangling, usually while watching video lessons.


7F5R youtube lesson using "Luminesque"


Zentangle, Project Pack 16, Day 4


Zentangle, Project Pack 16, Day 5
I really enjoyed this!

I've started a vision board for 2022. On a 10 inch by 10 inch Opus tile, I made 3 "big" word categories--Faithful, Agathist, and Notice--and then added my smaller visions to each category. I've put lots of green watercolor in blotches around the words, which have a white background so they stand out.
(Green was an important part of my vision, for growth, health, plants, forest, gardening, hope, etc!) I'm drawing tangles in the green areas, around the words.

Have you ever made a vision board? Do you have a time for reflection at the end of the year? I'd love to hear what you do!



1 comment:

I appreciate your comments and suggestions!