Zentangle is...

The Zentangle® Method, created by Maria Thomas and Rick Roberts, is an easy to learn, fun and relaxing way to create beautiful images by drawing structured patterns.

Sunday, January 23, 2022

Snow Days

What do you think of when you hear "snow day"? The sudden, unexpected gift of time, with no expectations? Fuzzy slippers, a warm blanket and a good book? Hot chocolate and time to look out the window, or even venture out and play? I guess for me, all of these come to mind.

During our cold spell this week, I found time to play with color and white ink, and to explore some Zentangle lessons from 7 Forests 5 Rivers Studio (7F5R). 


Colored with Lindy's Gang Magicals 


I did the "Whats-Itz" free preview lesson from 7F5R on another tile colored with Lindy's Gang Magicals. This art studio is located in Singapore, and I love their work, which features lots of organic tiles that remind me of tropical plants. What could be nicer when it's cold outside than a little Zentangle tourism?


I also continued working on the 7F5RStudio Fragment of Your Imagination Challenge 2022. These squares were also colored with Lindy's Gang Magicals.


Thanks for stopping by! If Nature hasn't given you any snow days lately, make your own "slow day"!


1 comment:

I appreciate your comments and suggestions!