Zentangle is...

The Zentangle® Method, created by Maria Thomas and Rick Roberts, is an easy to learn, fun and relaxing way to create beautiful images by drawing structured patterns.

Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Art JournalS

I love finding new techniques for making journals. Here's a new one. There are 8 pocket pages, of which 4 have file folder tabs. This was from a kit from Pink Monarch. I learned how to use book binding tape--so exciting! It's about the size of a deck of cards, so I can fill the pockets with Artists' Trading Cards.



I made two birthday cards this weekend.



Our local little free art gallery was getting hungry, so I made these mini collages that are also paper clips and dropped them off.






The long weekend gave me a chance to organize my desk and supplies. Ahhh.

Back to work yesterday, I reached for my mini file folder journal, Madam Butterfly.


"Do it now! Today will be yesterday tomorrow."

This angry Madam Butterfly makes me laugh.
I remember when I used to listen to opera on my commute
home from work. Whatever challenges I had faced during the day
paled when I listened to the melodrama! And the characters were
singing about it!!! Sometimes I would try to sing about the "melodrama" in my life. 
That really made me laugh!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and suggestions!