Zentangle is...

The Zentangle® Method, created by Maria Thomas and Rick Roberts, is an easy to learn, fun and relaxing way to create beautiful images by drawing structured patterns.

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Door prize

2016 will bring me my first opportunity to teach Zentangle® to friends I have not yet met! Our local library has asked me to offer introductory classes, beginning January 10. Needless to say, I am sooooo excited! I've been practicing this morning, and ended my practice by creating a door prize: a jigsaw puzzle representing our first tile. (I found the blank  4x5.5 inch jigsaw puzzles in the scrapbooking section of ACMoore. At 4 for $1, I couldn't resist!) I used an IdentiPen and a gray Fabrico marker for shading.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and suggestions!