Last week's challenge was to use our non-dominant hand. I had done this once before, for a Diva Challenge, I think, with a wonky N'zeppl. This time, we were asked to use aura tangles. I had been a bit fascinated with an unidentified, Warble-like tangle, and decided to go with that. (Please tell me the name if you know it!) This was an awesome exercise that helped me focus on making one, simple stroke, over and over, without moving my non-dominant hand. The trick was using my dominant hand to put the tile in the right position. A powerful reminder to always, always, turn the tile and keep your drawing hand comfortable. Slow and easy, relaxing.
Later, I did this with my dominant hand for fun.
And on the flip side:
Aquafleur, this week's challenge, has always been problematic when I get to that last little bit that tucks into the center. I decided to combine it with Shattuck, using a new embellishment trending on the Mosaic app, transzending. The goal is to try to achieve a sense of transparency.
In this week's T3 on the Mosaic app, Rick asked us to explore tangling with our chop.
This Mooka was so much fun, I tried another so I could play with my watercolor markers:
Finally, I taught a Zendala class last Sunday, and made a pillow box with two Zendalas. I cut out the top and turned it into a shadow box frame for my brother's picture.
Thanks, as always, for stopping by. I apologize for my delay, but I should be out blog-hopping again once the fence is up. Have a wonderful week!