Zentangle is...

The Zentangle® Method, created by Maria Thomas and Rick Roberts, is an easy to learn, fun and relaxing way to create beautiful images by drawing structured patterns.

Sunday, February 6, 2022

Time

"Time expands to fit my needs."

This was from this morning's meditation. I've always thought that time is fickle, that we could never count on time to be constant. It either moves fast or slow! My lesson plans, carefully laid out in timed segments never worked out to perfectly fit the given time. (Thankfully, I always had more materials left over at the end of class!)  Now that I'm retired, time seems more plentiful. This week I enjoyed spending time on several tiles, as I found myself adding more love, as Maria says. I took time to make deliberate strokes, and then enjoyed going back over them to make them more confident and clear.  As I relaxed and focused on drawing, I felt that time was working with me. Here are my results:





Inspired by a pattern on the Mosaic app


A question from Mindful Art Studio


A note to self, with tangles from my "Try This" board



Two "WhatsItz" from 7F5RStudio



Tile 3 from 7F5RStudio's Singapore Botanic Gardens class.

Have you felt time expanding to fit your needs?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and suggestions!