Zentangle is...

The Zentangle® Method, created by Maria Thomas and Rick Roberts, is an easy to learn, fun and relaxing way to create beautiful images by drawing structured patterns.

Thursday, May 26, 2022

Overcoming overwhelm

Did you know that our brains are programmed to always see the negative so that we are prepared for the worst case scenario?!? I learned this not too long ago, and have appreciated how that fact helps me to overcome anxiety and overwhelm. I can accept the feeling of overwhelm, look at it with understanding, appreciate that I am safe and out of danger, and move on with ease and peace. This feeling of safety helps me take time for creating.

I have continued to find joy in the #SummerFraganic 2022 prompts and my Lindy's Gang pigments.


Day 8, with Yumemi


Day 9, with Pokeroot

 
Day 10, with Dewd


Day 12, with Bronx Cheer (I missed Day 11!)


WingsSwirl, a new pattern from 7F5RStudio

I wish you peace and calm.









No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and suggestions!