Zentangle is...

The Zentangle® Method, created by Maria Thomas and Rick Roberts, is an easy to learn, fun and relaxing way to create beautiful images by drawing structured patterns.

Thursday, July 30, 2015

Every journey begins with the first step

     And this is mine.
     I have no destination in mind, but I intend to document the stages of my work with Zentangle (TM)--in particular what I learn and how. I want to share my practice following the Certified Zentangle Teacher (CZT) seminar I attended June 28-July 1, 2015, in Providence. Although I will never match the magic of those four days, I hope to nurture it and, with a bit of luck, share a spark with others.
     Before I go any further, special thanks go to Ellen Wolters, whose videos were my first introduction to zentangle, Katie Gulledge, a CZT fellow Mustang, Cathy Dills-Boytos, my first CZT instructor, and, of course, Rick Roberts and Maria Thomas, the founders of Zentangle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and suggestions!