Zentangle is...

The Zentangle® Method, created by Maria Thomas and Rick Roberts, is an easy to learn, fun and relaxing way to create beautiful images by drawing structured patterns.

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

A family of friends

Yesterday, I had the good fortune of lunching with 5 retired colleagues from my old school. To celebrate our time together, I wanted to give them a taste of Zentangle (TM). I knew they were curious about my retirement gift to myself, the Certified Zentangle Teacher (CZT) seminar in Providence, Rhode Island. I decided to make a frame and a monogram tile for each of them, using tangles that started with the first letter of their names. The results follow:


J is for Jax and Jeewels.




L is for LLilly and La Bel.



M is for Mooka.




P is for Puffles, Pokeroot and Pokeleaf.




R is for Retro and Rixty.

An intro to Zentangle (TM) class is sure to follow!

1 comment:

I appreciate your comments and suggestions!