Zentangle is...

The Zentangle® Method, created by Maria Thomas and Rick Roberts, is an easy to learn, fun and relaxing way to create beautiful images by drawing structured patterns.

Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Diva Challenge #342: Paradox and Bunzo

Sometimes, when I (and maybe you, too) read a challenge, I think, "How is that going to work?" This week, using Paradox and Bunzo together was something that I had never done, or even considered. I tentatively drew my band of Paradox, and then added one Bunzo in each corner. The latter, as it is wont to do, started to grow in the Melissa Barlowe style. (Her video is wonderful. She makes these Bunzo worms. I usually make barnacles.) Drawing with a Signo white bold tip helped me not to worry about all the inking in. This was pleasant.


On a purely personal note, I would appreciate any positive thoughts you can spare for our cat, Minou, who is having surgery Monday. I hesitate to ask, but know what a kind and compassionate community you are.

Wishing you peace and gratitude. Thanks for your support.

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your white drawing on black paper. I never done it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tile! I love how it glows. Aimee and I send our ZenHugs and Katluvs to Minou and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really nice balance, a peaceful feeling tile - which is an accomplishment with 2 busy tangles. Om shanti!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that tile! Why should you hesitate asking positive thoughts for Minou? Because she is not human? She is a living being that is loved by you (and your family) and so you worry for her surgery. My thoughts are with her and you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely, well balanced tile with nice use of charcoal.
    All living creatures deserve to treaten well, that is something many people forget.
    I am sure Minou gives you wonderfull moments, so I wish you and Minou the best for next monday and hope when it will be fine you will mention it on your blog. Warm regards to the both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Prayers and positive thoughts coming your way for Minou. Like the bunzo worms... I also tend towards the barnacle type!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice, Jennifer! Since the recent Zentangle Video Project we see a lot of Black Beauties!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and suggestions!