Zentangle is...

The Zentangle® Method, created by Maria Thomas and Rick Roberts, is an easy to learn, fun and relaxing way to create beautiful images by drawing structured patterns.

Sunday, January 6, 2019

Diva's Weekly Challenge #379: Holidaze

Happy New Year! I wish you all health, peace and growth in the new year.
It's been almost 2 months since my last post. I'm slowly recovering from back, hip and shoulder issues. The computer remains a no-no, but I wanted to wish you a happy new year before 2019 is over! (They do go by fast, don't they?). And share my holiday tangles for challenge #379! Some of these were gifts, some were related to the new year. I hope you find something to put a smile on your face!
Here are a few things that I've done since November 11.

Set of napkins for my daughter and son-in-law


12 Days of Zentangle spinner 


Petal Envelopes for Christmas gift cards


Cover for my new planner


My New Year's Eve (anti-sleep) Zendala

Thanks for stopping by, and not forgetting me! 

1 comment:

  1. I really hope you will feel better very soon. I know very good what that means hip, back and shoulder issues. Keeping warm (infra red light), moving, doing special exercises,and taking biological medicaments with a huge dose of Curcume helped me.At the moment I'm feeling better.
    You created wonderful work, I love the napkins and the petal envelopes!!!
    Take care and wish you all the best for 2019.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and suggestions!