Zentangle is...

The Zentangle® Method, created by Maria Thomas and Rick Roberts, is an easy to learn, fun and relaxing way to create beautiful images by drawing structured patterns.

Saturday, January 26, 2019

Diva's Weekly Challenge #382: Stripes for a string

Our wonderful Diva CZT challenged us to a striped tile this week. I believe that when we use stripes for our string, we can call it "stacking". This technique is always relaxing, since there's not a lot to figure out. We just layer tangles, one on top of the other, like a luscious cake! My stripes were more like ribbons, but I'm happy with the results!


Thanks for looking in on me! Have a lovely week! (I'm headed back to a long-term substitute teaching position this week, but hope to find time to meet you here again next Sunday!)

3 comments:

I appreciate your comments and suggestions!