Zentangle is...

The Zentangle® Method, created by Maria Thomas and Rick Roberts, is an easy to learn, fun and relaxing way to create beautiful images by drawing structured patterns.

Saturday, April 6, 2019

Zendala Moments #01 and a new spinner

Thank you and kudos to the lovely Lonetta for starting another Zendala site. I've mentioned before how much I missed Erin's Zendala Challenge. Zendala templates really put me in the moment. No planning, lots of repetition, lots of turning the tile, seeing the spaces and metashapes in different ways. I feel like a kid with a kaleidoscope!

I think that the Zentangle spinner qualifies as a Zendala form, too, don't you? Although it's much less intricate, the repetition is there. Here's my second spinner, from the Project Pack. I decided to focus on fragments and explore the recently published "Reticula and Fragments" book. Channeling my inner Bohemian, I went with some bright, vibrant colors and gold.


Thanks for coming "around" to visit! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and suggestions!