Zentangle is...

The Zentangle® Method, created by Maria Thomas and Rick Roberts, is an easy to learn, fun and relaxing way to create beautiful images by drawing structured patterns.

Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Waiting

Waiting takes up a lot of time, doesn't it? I know this year we are all waiting to see when the pandemic will end. We're waiting for things to get back to "normal". We're waiting for the year to be over. (Remember how we all wanted 2020 to be over?)
I've been waiting to get over a virus this week, and waiting to be tested tomorrow, to be sure it's not COVID-19. Then, there will be some more waiting for the results. I'm not anxious, thankfully. And I've used this waiting time to do some tangling.
After our Christmas gathering on Sunday,I revisited the 12 Days of Zentangle. I did these in my journal, and wished I had done them on tiles! (I don't enjoy drawing in my journal and find it awkward.) 


Day 1


Day 2

I decided to get some color and large nibs back onto my drawing table! I watched a fun lesson from 7F5R Studio on youtube using the Flameflower tangle, by Debbie Bowyer. I enjoyed it so much that I did two tiles.




After seeing a post on the Zentangle Mosaic app today, I tried a lesson from the #toyoutangle classes on June 19, 2021, called "Nature's Light". This was very relaxing, too!


I like the stained glass look.

Wishing you patience in your time spent waiting....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and suggestions!