Zentangle is...

The Zentangle® Method, created by Maria Thomas and Rick Roberts, is an easy to learn, fun and relaxing way to create beautiful images by drawing structured patterns.

Sunday, April 30, 2023

The 100 Day Project (5): Second Wind

A wonderful rainy last day of April to invite you into my world and share what's going on. It's Day 67 of the #100 Day Project, and I think I've found my second wind. I've made art a morning activity this week, and found it gets me into the day peacefully but with something important checked  off my list. This week, I've done more "Words to Remember". Each one came during morning meditation, and served as a helpful reminder during the day. I tried to use some collage, stamping, stenciling and "stacking" to simplify the drawing and give my hand a break.


Days 61-67 

Other stuff...




I made some colored backgrounds with Lindy's Magicals.


And returned for some high focus Reticula and Fragment work on white with a sepia pen.
Ahhhh!

Tomorrow's the first of May. My friend Anne-Yvonne recently reminded me that "En mai, fais ce qui te plait!" This common French proverb says: "In May, do what you will!"
Whatever you do, "May" it be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and suggestions!