Zentangle is...

The Zentangle® Method, created by Maria Thomas and Rick Roberts, is an easy to learn, fun and relaxing way to create beautiful images by drawing structured patterns.

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Catching up: The Diva's Weekly Challenge #277

We are finally settled, more or less, in our new home. Tired, but settled! Last night, I sat down and watched the "Knightstar" video. (I was feeling so out of touch, and rusty! I have had 2 classes in the past week, thankfully, but I have missed that "me" time for drawing.) This was what I did while watching the tutorial. I got confused on my direction in that upper right-hand corner. (It felt just like doing tumbling in PE class again!) But I decided to ink it in, and when I saw the black, I thought "Starry (K)night"!


Thanks for stopping by! Have a starry, shiny week!

1 comment:

  1. Definitely Starry (K)night! Your linework is impeccable and so even. It looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and suggestions!