Zentangle is...

The Zentangle® Method, created by Maria Thomas and Rick Roberts, is an easy to learn, fun and relaxing way to create beautiful images by drawing structured patterns.

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

August 23: Joey's Weekly Challenge

Just a quick post this week, since we are still between 2 houses during the busy days and pretty wiped out in the evenings. I haven't  made it to madebyjoey in weeks, so I thought I would drop in! I've been working on some black tiles lately, and continued the trend when I saw Joey's tile with Sparkle. (You can see those below.)





Thanks for stopping by! Have a luminous week!


6 comments:

  1. Nice work on these black tiles. I love your tile with the special Gem and your tile for this week is lovely with this golden accents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work on black! The sparkle OS sparkling!😄

    ReplyDelete
  3. The white shading makes the sparkle pop. I love the one with the gem too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohmigosh! This is all just stunning:-).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh these are all so beautiful. I love all the gold, and that gemstone piece...I just want to gaze at it.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and suggestions!