Zentangle is...

The Zentangle® Method, created by Maria Thomas and Rick Roberts, is an easy to learn, fun and relaxing way to create beautiful images by drawing structured patterns.

Thursday, September 1, 2016

Joey's Weekly Challenge #128

Villers #2. Joey gave us a "Finish My Tile" challenge this week that had one square of this tangle. I had fun with this one, and felt my creative juices, which have seemed a little dried up of late, starting to rise. I think it's due to the collaborative nature involved here. I was explaining it to my husband, who thought it was "so cool" that you finish someone else's artwork. I agree! 

Watercolor wash with white Signo Sandswirl


White Signo Yew-Dee with white charcoal and zenstone

Thanks, Joey! And thank YOU, reader, for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Two beauties! Love them. That pink tile has beautiful colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Sue, two beautiful tiles, I like this beautiful tangle you have drawn on the black one (I didn't know that one)and the delicate atmosphere you have created on the pink one, well done!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and suggestions!