Zentangle is...

The Zentangle® Method, created by Maria Thomas and Rick Roberts, is an easy to learn, fun and relaxing way to create beautiful images by drawing structured patterns.

Saturday, December 17, 2016

Diva's Challenge #297 and 3Z days of Christmas

This week, the Diva gave us some choices for our challenge. I chose "Give the Gift of Zentangle" and "Keep It Simple, Silly".


 I think I kept it pretty simple  ;) As for the "gift", that's on the flip side.


I did quite a few of these last year and left them around, in the library, at the supermarket, in restaurants. Felt quite elfish, actually! I'll definitely do some more, now that the 12 Days of 3zs are over :(
Here are days 8-12. Talk about a busy elf! But what fun we had! 



Day 8: Pokeleaf


Day 9: Aura-knot


Day 10: Drawings


Day 11: Icanthis


Day 12: Crazy Huggins, aka Huggins Hugging Huggins and a reprise of all 12 days!

The past 2 weeks have made me so appreciative of our Zentangle community, or family. As Maria and Rick "drew" us around this  beautiful virtual table, we shared in the creative madness and fun, and then admired each other's work, either online or via the Mosaic app. Thank you for everything that you bring to this table. I am deeply grateful.
I wish you all a happy Christmas, Hanukkah and Kwanzaa, Pancha Ganapati and Solstice (and anything else we may celebrate that I've omitted!) and a blessed new year!

7 comments:

  1. Love your RAZ tile. Perfect for the season.... or anytime!! So happy to see your 12-Days tiles. My favourite is Day 12! I love your Huggins! Merry Christmas Jennifer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Jennifer, thank you for this great post! The idea of the RAZ which you leave around- I LOVE it!! I can imagine how you are feeling , because you do never know who finds it and what happens with it... Cool.
    Your 12days tieles are stunning! I also took part and yes.. it was a challenge to draw every day a tile (or sometimes more if you missed one or two days) So I have the feeling of Relaxation now... but I LOVED the project and I am grateful as well about the experience. And I love my mosaic which I created of the 12 tiles.
    You described it beautifully. I can`t it because of the language, but I am sure you know what I mean.
    All the best, Merry Christmas! Simone

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely work Jennifer! Your 12 Days tiles are absolutely lovely. I especially love Day 9-Auraknot has so much dimension and I love the little circle of Diva Dance in there. Your RAZ is the most wonderful gift of Zentangle.
    Thank you for this insightful post. I'm truly grateful for this community and the generosity of spirit.
    Wishing you a joyful holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely RAZ! Your 12 days tiles are beutiful! Love how you got all the tangles in the last day. Great tile! Happy Christmas to you and a Merry New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely, all of them! And 'peace' is what the world really needs, so I LOVE that word on it too!!!!!
    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All beautiful tiles, I really like how you reprised all the 12 days of 3Zs in one tile. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. a beautful and interesting blogpost with wonderful results, thank you?
    I wish you a merry Christmas and a happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and suggestions!