Zentangle is...

The Zentangle® Method, created by Maria Thomas and Rick Roberts, is an easy to learn, fun and relaxing way to create beautiful images by drawing structured patterns.

Monday, January 8, 2018

Happy 2018!


Welcome to the new year! I hope that your holidays were happy ones, and that the new year will bless you with good health, happiness and peace.
Amidst all the bustle of the holidays, I've been trying to keep up with the Twelve Days of Zentangle project. Last night, I started Day 11. We will see if I can finish up before going back to work in the morning. (News flash: After two and a half years of retirement, I have taken a 6-week substitute teacher position at the middle school where I taught for 19 years!) I did not purchase the Project Pack kit, but managed to improvise. My heartfelt gratitude goes out to the whole Zentangle crew for these creative projects and the videos to complete them.

The fourth day of Zentangle

The fifth day of Zentangle

The sixth day of Zentangle

The seventh day of Zentangle

The eighth day of Zentangle

The ninth day of Zentangle

The tenth day of Zentangle

Then there were these gifts for my daughter and her husband:


Dorian Eng's Tree Bells




Fidget toy in blue

I gussied up a cheap ($1) planner with "Meshmerize"...


...and enjoyed a peaceful new year's eve with a Renaissance Zendala.


And, finally, this week's (today's!!!) Diva Challenge, a duotangle with Phicops and Huggins.


Thanks for visiting! Have a wonderful week!






12 comments:

  1. Beautiful work! Have fun on your substitute teaching gig!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank´s for sharing these treasures! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolute beautiful tiles for the twelve days challenge and a very nice contribution for the Diva but a real mastermpiece is your fantastic drawn Zendalatile!!! Wish you a lot of qualitymoments while drawing in 2018.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, so much done and all so beautiful. I love the very first one most, but the Diva tile is also GREAT!!! Congratulations (and succes) with the new job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Such a great collection of beautiful tiles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a stunning collection of creativity! I still have the 12 Days on my to do list. LOL! I especially love the New Year Zendala and the detailing on your Huggins-just gorgeous;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your work inspires me! Thanks so much for that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! Everything is so beautiful Jennifer! Eye candy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had a lot of fun looking at these and stocking up on ideas for future projects. And I've made a note in the hope of finding out how to make those bells. Thank you for so many different inspiration s.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lots of nice work, especially the New Years Zendala and the flex tangle. Have not made any of those recently. Like the Onomato in your Phicops.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and suggestions!