Zentangle is...

The Zentangle® Method, created by Maria Thomas and Rick Roberts, is an easy to learn, fun and relaxing way to create beautiful images by drawing structured patterns.

Friday, March 30, 2018

Diva's Challenge #357: Paradox

"In contradiction and in paradox, you can find truth," said Denis Villeneuve.

I don't know if I found truth this week, but I know I had fun! Here are my 5 days of Paradox.


Watching TV, I got distracted and started drawing Paradox like Munchin, but I think it still worked.


Paradox à la Zenbutton, a trend started by Marguerite Samama on Facebook.


Another journal52 prompt: Soar. My text was excerpted from this Michelle Obama quote: "Just try new things. Don't be afraid. Step out of your comfort zones and soar, all right?"


The elegance of simplicity


Following Michelle Obama's advice, I did a trial with homemade scratch paper. 



Another journal page

Thanks for peeking in! Let me know if you found any truth here!

6 comments:

  1. What a lovely exploration of Paradox 😍 I love your journal page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking, "Wow, 5 days of Paradox", but then I realized when I actually thought about it, I probably use Paradox almost daily. I find it kind of an addictive tangle, partly because of its many looks. I enjoyed your tiles and your quotes. Sometimes I need inspiration. I miss Michelle Obama.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much creativity just with one tangle, beautiful done Jennifer. Me too love your journal page!
    I wish you and your family a Happy Eastern and a wonderful Springtime with lots of new idea's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a lot of inspiration you had! I love the difference in your Paradox this week. Happy Easter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you, Gudrun! I wasn't able to log in to comment on your post, but I love your colors and the pearls!

      Delete

I appreciate your comments and suggestions!