Zentangle is...

The Zentangle® Method, created by Maria Thomas and Rick Roberts, is an easy to learn, fun and relaxing way to create beautiful images by drawing structured patterns.

Sunday, June 3, 2018

Diva Challenge #365: Puf

Is it anticlimactic to celebrate post #201? In all my gardening frenzy, I totally forgot to mark my 200th post last week!
Puf, the tangle of the week, was one of my first, and my favorite tangles. I teach it a lot, but just call it Bales with a continuous line inner aura. (Puf would be easier for folks to remember, wouldn't it?!) I find continuous line auras  s o o o  relaxing. Since this week has been  s o o o  stressful, I enjoyed it on three different occasions: first in my 3.5 inch handmade journal and then in my art journal.






"We have 2 ears and 1 mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." --Epictetus



Another journal page, sans Puf
"To those leaning on the sustaining infinite, today is big with blessings." --Mary Baker Eddy

After all the rain we've had, the stars of the garden this week are mostly mushrooms!







Thanks for your visit. I apologize for not getting around to see your work lately. Screen time and sitting are difficult right now. I hope to get back out and around the cybersphere soon!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely post Jennifer! I love those art journal pages;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Michele, lovely post, beautiful pictures, nice quotes and definitely wonderful zentangleart. Congratulations for already 201 posts! Wish you all the best for the next 200!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and suggestions!