Zentangle is...

The Zentangle® Method, created by Maria Thomas and Rick Roberts, is an easy to learn, fun and relaxing way to create beautiful images by drawing structured patterns.

Sunday, September 30, 2018

Diva's Challenge #369: Absorbed in orbs

Thankful, so thankful, for the Diva's challenge this week to use orbs. This one gave me some peace and perspective in an incredibly wrenching week for our country, when women seemed to be eternally doomed to second-class citizenship. 'Nuf said. Here's my journal.









Yesterday was a very peaceful day. (No news!) The autumn seems to want to settle in, so temperatures are a little cooler and the air is a bit dryer. For the first time in weeks, I could leave windows open and enjoy the fresh air. (If you've ever had a hurricane come your way, you know what I mean. The humidity is stifling.) Pete had his first sniff of the (local) great outdoors, albeit from his perch near the window sill in a sunny spot!


"Une maison sans chat est comme un aquarium sans poisson."--Jean-Louis Hue
("A house without a cat is like an aquarium without a fish.")

I wanted to draw something different, and found it in Eni Oken's "Blue Sun". Although I didn't quite have the right colors, I really enjoyed doing this.


Thank you for your visit. (I enjoyed visiting your blogs last week, but was having no luck getting my comments to show up on blogspot.) Hope your week is pleasant and peaceful!







7 comments:

  1. Trying to see if I can add a comment here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Women will not stay second class citizen forever. Maybe the target will not be reached tomorrow but I'm 100% equality will come.
    Using Orbs can be very relaxing, I see that in your wonderful tiles, they all have beautiful compositions and I love your Blue Sun Tile, so cheerful!!!
    It is pleasant to see a lovely relaxed Pete. I wish you wonderful moments and lots of pleasure with him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tiles! All of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful tangling! Love to look at these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all so lovely Jennifer 😍

    ReplyDelete
  6. All are wonderful and very elegant!
    Cute cat!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and suggestions!