Zentangle is...

The Zentangle® Method, created by Maria Thomas and Rick Roberts, is an easy to learn, fun and relaxing way to create beautiful images by drawing structured patterns.

Thursday, November 11, 2021

Flip It!

I've been wanting to draw with no text, just draw for the pleasure of drawing. Today, after my morning walk, when I admired some scrollwork on a neighbor's fence, I came home, picked up a tile, and tried to recreate the design I had seen. Then, I modified it a bit in each of the four corners. I thoroughly enjoyed this.


Then I remembered seeing a post on the Mosaic app about using Instagram Layout to create mosaics with your tiles. You can flip and mirror! And in just a few seconds, I have 4 times as much art :) (There are different layouts with many more possibilities, too!)


Here are some more examples. I used the letter "J" from a lesson in Project Pack 15.


My original




If you haven't already, give it a try! I think you'll be entertained!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and suggestions!