Zentangle is...

The Zentangle® Method, created by Maria Thomas and Rick Roberts, is an easy to learn, fun and relaxing way to create beautiful images by drawing structured patterns.

Sunday, June 12, 2022

More Postcards to Myself

When I was on vacation, I didn't have time to complete all my drawings. I would take pictures of things that I found inspiring, and when I got back home (to the hotel), I chose one and did an ink drawing. If time permitted, I pulled out my pocket watercolors set and water brush pen and added color. If not, I waited until there was time. This week, I finished two more entries.



I saw two new tangles and added them to my new journal, before thinking, "This should just be for travel tangles." Oh, well! I like using the small journal during the summer, when I spend less time inside drawing.


Bitona, on tanglepatterns.com, is easy and fun to draw!


Well-T, also on tanglepatterns.com, is a high-focus tangle, but enchanting!

I did a couple of pre-dyed tiles before vacation that I hadn't posted.


A morning on the porch


A new tangle, "Maggie May"

Finally, two of my cards for our Meals on Wheels friends this week:


"Bluster" and "Flamed Flower" tangles








No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and suggestions!