Zentangle is...

The Zentangle® Method, created by Maria Thomas and Rick Roberts, is an easy to learn, fun and relaxing way to create beautiful images by drawing structured patterns.

Sunday, September 4, 2022

Collaborating with Nature

August and September find me spending more time in the garden, cutting back spent cone flowers and black-eyed susans, breaking up the parched soil before watering, raking leaves, pulling weeds and trying to get a handle on it all before the last hurrah of Sheffield mums is heard. I gave some poke weed plants space to flourish this year, and they needed a little pruning. After that task was completed, I noticed that my gardening hat was stained from the berry juice. A collaborative art project was born.

I picked up a Permapen and added some Pokeroot. Then Pokeleaf, and as I worked around the hatband, I envisioned my garden so that more patterns could be added to represent it.


The poke weed juice is on the far right


The co-artist and the collaboration product

I finished the Romantic Rosettes lesson from 7F5RStudio this week.


Then, I finished my journal by tangling the inside covers.


The inside was from the ZTHQ Well-being, Part 1, video


Gardening on the brain

Working with Lindy's Magicals and Zendalas is always a special treat for me. (Like a colorful cookie?)






Nouvelle

Wishing you a safe and fun Labor Day!













No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and suggestions!