Zentangle is...

The Zentangle® Method, created by Maria Thomas and Rick Roberts, is an easy to learn, fun and relaxing way to create beautiful images by drawing structured patterns.

Sunday, December 18, 2022

Happy Hanukkah! Merry Christmas!

Welcome (back, if you're a returning reader)! I hope you've had a peaceful, fulfilling week as the holiday season comes to its climax for many.
My week was great since I had my husband at home. The downside was that he had the flu. We have had every possible vaccine they offer, but he still got sick. (Luckily, I seem to have come through it unscathed.) And once the flu had run its course, a sinus infection set in. My week wasn't really great, and his was definitely not fun. But we made it through, grateful that it wasn't worse. He's headed back to work tomorrow.


Because I spent most of my week care-giving, I didn't make any art, apart from food made with love and healthy choices. When yesterday came round, I realized that I still had to make my cards for our Meals on Wheels friends. I'll share my wish for them with all of you:



I wish you
all things happy,
all things bright, all things good for you
in the New Year, 
and through the holidays.

Though I'll be cooking for our Christmas guests all week, I do intend to make time for finishing our 12 Days of Christmas Project Pack 19. I look forward to showing it to you soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and suggestions!