Zentangle is...

The Zentangle® Method, created by Maria Thomas and Rick Roberts, is an easy to learn, fun and relaxing way to create beautiful images by drawing structured patterns.

Sunday, May 14, 2023

#The 100 Day Project (7): Days 75-81

This will be a short post. It's been a long Mother's Day here, preceded by a long week nursing our rescue cat as he learns the ropes about living inside and we learn the ropes about, well, him. I haven't had a nap today, and can hardly think! You will probably realize, by the following tiles, that my energy has been low lately. (Maybe yours has, too? It is that time of year when we change activity levels, with the coming of warmer weather and longer days.) I thoroughly enjoyed making these, and finding ways to make art without too much strain on my hand and wrist.


I have used two fortune cookie fortunes and a picture of a Greek town from a cookie box. (Cookies!) "An unexpected relationship will become permanent." "You desire recognition and you will find it." The tangles were partly inspired by the free "Be Well" lessons for Mental Health Month that Zentangle is offering from May 11-May 31 on their YouTube channel. I hope you'll check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and suggestions!