Zentangle is...

The Zentangle® Method, created by Maria Thomas and Rick Roberts, is an easy to learn, fun and relaxing way to create beautiful images by drawing structured patterns.

Sunday, October 22, 2023

Falling apart...again

"If tacos can fall apart and still be amazing, so can you!"

This week, I tried to pull my focus back together. I don't know about you, but I usually go 3-4 weeks with "normal" productivity, and then I lose it for a week and start over again! Normal productivity includes getting outside, being active, eating right, talking to friends, taking care of my heart and brain--the things that are touted for us 60 somethings. After losing it for most of last week, I started over again this week, accepting that I am human, and batting .750 isn't too bad! (If you're not familiar with that baseball expression, it means getting something right 3 times out of 4.) Of course, I don't like the falling apart part, but, after hearing the quote above earlier this week, I had to laugh at myself. Life is not always enjoyed with a fork and knife. Sometimes you have to get messy!

I started and ended the week with this Blossom Wafuku lesson by Cat Kwan in our CZT AE 2023 masterclass.



I used washi tape for the upper ribbon.

I needed something simple, so tried a portfolio project from Pink Monarch Prints Etsy shop. Lots of fun.




I saw a cool idea for repurposing corrugated cardboard as a drawing surface. Right up my alley! I've always loved repurposing cereal and cracker boxes.


Lastly, a fall inspired Zendala with Lindy's Magical pigments.


Thanks for stopping by! Have an enchanting week!








No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and suggestions!