Zentangle is...

The Zentangle® Method, created by Maria Thomas and Rick Roberts, is an easy to learn, fun and relaxing way to create beautiful images by drawing structured patterns.

Friday, August 28, 2015

It's a String Thing #107

This week, Adele had a string that celebrated the seventy-sixth anniversary of The Wizard of Oz and the magical Yellow Brick Road.
When I looked at the Pixioze tangle, which was new to me, I was immediately taken back to the scene where Dorothy and company start down the road to the Emerald City with flowers--poppies!-- on either side. When I finished tangling Pixioze, I decided to leave the "road" white. However, I still wanted to pay tribute to yellow! This morning I found a lovely yellow gold paint which I dotted on to the flower centers. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and suggestions!