Zentangle is...

The Zentangle® Method, created by Maria Thomas and Rick Roberts, is an easy to learn, fun and relaxing way to create beautiful images by drawing structured patterns.

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

It's a String Thing #111

This week's challenge: use ONE new tangle, Hamail with ONE of our favorite tangles (I chose Tripoli) and ONE string. Although I expected some difficulty getting the spiral to widen and narrow, it did cooperate! I've been working on Tripoli this week, and on separating those lovely flower shapes you get. I chose my purple pen after seeing some beautiful purple sweet gum leaves on my morning walk in this glorious autumn weather. Even with the purple pencil shading and gold orbs, it still seemed flat and, well, too white! I added some hatching and stippling and thickened my lines. It's white, but I like it!


2 comments:

I appreciate your comments and suggestions!