Zentangle is...

The Zentangle® Method, created by Maria Thomas and Rick Roberts, is an easy to learn, fun and relaxing way to create beautiful images by drawing structured patterns.

Monday, September 14, 2015

Joey's Weekly Challenge: O is for "Oke"

This morning I woke up to our coolest temperatures in months here in North Carolina. (I believe it was 51F / 10C.) This brought me back to life after months of mugginess and mosquitos. Joey's challenge could not have been any more well suited! Shelly Beauch is one of my favorite Zentangle artists. I love the organic feel she always manages to create, as in Oke. Thanks to both Joey and Shelly for a lovely tangle!


8 comments:

  1. I love the way you drew some leaves behind the whole Oke. Wow 10C, that has been about our average summer temp as it has been such a bad summer this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm, very flowery and tropical. Nice job

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Was this done with a brown and/or sepia pen?
    ~ joey ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jennifer, your OKE ist beautiful! I'm just a beginner with Zentangle. OKE ist my first official. Still without shadow, but I'll learn how to do.
    Greetings from Switzerland Esther

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and suggestions!