Zentangle is...

The Zentangle® Method, created by Maria Thomas and Rick Roberts, is an easy to learn, fun and relaxing way to create beautiful images by drawing structured patterns.

Sunday, September 6, 2015

Your moment of Zen(dala) for today

In my basket of zenness, I had an unopened tin of Renaissance Zendalas that I had tried to ignore since buying them in June. The Renaissance tiles intimidate me a bit: all those choices! Not one but two pencils, three pens and two tortillons! (Can you tell I was never an art student?) I am still learning what patterns "play" well with these colors, too. Since I hadn't seen a Zendala Dare challenge for this week, and I had a hankering for something round and repetitive, I opened that tin! Thankfully, the tile was prestrung. And here's what happened:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and suggestions!