Zentangle is...

The Zentangle® Method, created by Maria Thomas and Rick Roberts, is an easy to learn, fun and relaxing way to create beautiful images by drawing structured patterns.

Saturday, February 10, 2018

Diva Challenge #350: Rimana

February is definitely back, and so are the heart-themed challenges. Not a big fan, but I decided to give it a go.

For my string, I did multiple  incomplete hearts that lay off the paper. I lay down Nadine Roller's "Rimana" tangle on top of the string. It started to grow. That inspired me to add some Pokeleaf, and finally Mositoo, which lends itself to an occasional heart shape here and there. As I added color, it really came to life. I really like this one, sneaky hearts and all!



I did a few more compassion meditation for kids at school this week. Here's one that I managed to photograph!


Thank you for stopping by! Please have a fun week!


2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous Divatile
    Love everthing, the composition, the chosen tangles and the colours, Wow, very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think lots of us are not very fond of that 'heart' thing, but nevertheless joined the challenge :-) Yours is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and suggestions!