Zentangle is...

The Zentangle® Method, created by Maria Thomas and Rick Roberts, is an easy to learn, fun and relaxing way to create beautiful images by drawing structured patterns.

Sunday, February 18, 2018

Diva Challenge #351: Heart of a Champion

This week, we lived through another horrific school shooting. I, like most, don't understand how we can sacrifice our children to terrorists, to a nation-wide addiction to violence and guns. My heart is filled with a yet unvoiced moan, wail. "Thoughts and prayers" has become a mockery, but for now, all I can offer, as I try to sort through my confusion about what to do, is my prayers for the victims and their families, and my commitment to stop the insanity. I applaud the survivors who are speaking out, and leading a protest on March 24.



Diva Challenge: Heart of a Champion
2/13/18

2 comments:

  1. I agree with your Jennifer, it is terrible what happened in Florida and I really hope the laws concerning weapons will change in your country.
    Uncomplicated but original and such lovely Heart of Champion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This tile is just beautiful. Your words are more then that; they are needed to be heard all over the planet. Thanks for 'speaking' them.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and suggestions!