Zentangle is...

The Zentangle® Method, created by Maria Thomas and Rick Roberts, is an easy to learn, fun and relaxing way to create beautiful images by drawing structured patterns.

Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Heart Zendala

Thank you for all your kind expressions of sympathy last week. I really appreciate your support, and feel it strongly in my life, not just in my art.
I am sad to say that my Diva tile this week honors the two loves that Lar and I lost in three days last week. After the passing of Minou, we saw Socks suddenly waste away. Our home feels empty, as they were such a huge part of our lives for the last eight years.  They were always with me when I tangled, and Socks came every morning for "our" yoga practice. I am so grateful for the time we had together.






8 comments:

  1. Im so sad that you've had to say goodbye to Socks too! My heart is heavy, and my thoughts are with you. I love your tribute tile to your special fur babies. My Lilu sends her kitty kisses and hugs.πŸΊπŸ’ž

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderfull Zendala, especially with the white "aura" of light surrounded, I love it at first sight.
    I understand very good how heavy your heart feels at the moment. Socks and Minou have lived so long together with you and you shared so many beautiful moments. It is normal that you are feeling sad but it is very nice that you wrote you are grateful to have shared so many nice moments. It is a lovely pic of you and Socks and it will always bring a smile on your face... not at the moment but soon it will, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your gorgeous zendala and its lovely tribute to your beautiful fur babies warmed my heart. I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of your Socks so soon after Minou. Hugs and Purrs from me and Aimee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Zendala is beautiful and in it I can see the light of your fur babies. I am so sorry to hear that you lost both of them in such a short time. My heart is with you as I lost my oldest fur baby not too long ago and I know the the empty space that you feel right not. Just know that the wonderful memories that you have of Minou and Socks will be there to help ease your heavy heart. Healing hugs and purrs from my Nicky and Salem.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Leslie. I really appreciate your kindness and sharing.

      Delete
  5. I am so sorry to learn about your losses :( It can make me cry years later thinking about releasing my Rosie cat. But your grief has brought some stunning beauty into your art. Just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely work, Jennifer. I hope it helps you heal.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A loving tribute to those two cats that lived with you for so long. Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and suggestions!