Zentangle is...

The Zentangle® Method, created by Maria Thomas and Rick Roberts, is an easy to learn, fun and relaxing way to create beautiful images by drawing structured patterns.

Sunday, October 7, 2018

Diva's Weekly Challenge #270: Mezzanine

When I saw the Diva's challenge tile this week with Heidi Sue's Mezzanine tangle, I thought about henna designs and India. I used Mezzanine three times in my gratitude journal, and each one was totally different. (Apologies for the blurry scans.)



Mezzanine for the string (my favorite)


For Inktober, I decided to do one large piece with all the tangles rather than 1 small piece for each day. I also thought it would be fun to introduce Inktober to my class today with a 5.5 x 8.5 piece using this week's 7 tangles and a string with the number 10. Here's my demo:


How's your Inktober coming along?

Thanks for your time. Now that I've figured out that I can't post  comments using Safari, I look forward to seeing your blogs and expressing my gratitude for your ever-present inspiration! Have an inspiring week!



7 comments:

  1. Yes Jennifer, splendid results, wonderful tiles for the Diva but I'm really impressed by your Inktober work.
    Using 10 as a string looks very cool and I love the "filling". It seems to me of one of the last butterflies has find a place on this gorgeous tile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't send in a tile for Inktober but I hope to choose a tangle and make a tile next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All very beautiful. What a great idea to do Inktober that way. I didn't start it, but now (stealing this idea of yours) I think I will.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely will Jennifer 😍 I like your Inktober mash-up. I may have to jump in with something similar. I've been focused on botanicals.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All are wonderful! Very creative use fo Mezzanine.
    I like your large piece for Inktober a lot. I had a similar idea ... I use an Opus-tile.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love them all! The mezzanine as a string is my favorite also. The Inktober everything with the Yah fading out...very cool

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and suggestions!