Zentangle is...

The Zentangle® Method, created by Maria Thomas and Rick Roberts, is an easy to learn, fun and relaxing way to create beautiful images by drawing structured patterns.

Sunday, October 21, 2018

Diva's Weekly Challenge #372: Dewd

Inktober certainly keeps me tangled up! Between Inktober, substitute teaching, hurricane cleanup and medical stuff, my Dewd came to life only this morning. This was my first go at the wonderful Jody Genovese's WigWag. I definitely need to practice it.


Thursday I enjoyed teaching another "lunch and learn" class in a local company. Here are some of the Halloween-themed tiles:



Today is our last class of 2018 at the Durham Southwest Regional Library. I like to show examples of Zentangle for holiday decoration and gifts. We'll also be doing a "Blowing Leaf" greeting card. (I found this great templates for leaves.) Here's my demo, which uses some of this week's Inktober prompts.


Thanks for coming by! Have a great week!


1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much for this informative post, 100 % sure, I will take a better look on the links about holiday decoration and gifts, look great!
    The tan tile for the diva is beautiful, the Halloween results are cheerful and pleasant but my fave is your last tile with that unique form of that leaf, love it!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and suggestions!