Zentangle is...

The Zentangle® Method, created by Maria Thomas and Rick Roberts, is an easy to learn, fun and relaxing way to create beautiful images by drawing structured patterns.

Sunday, October 21, 2018

Diva's Weekly Challenge #371: Onion Drops

Better late than never : )

My DC#371 tile came into existence in my gratitude journal this week, after the worst of Hurricane Michael hit Chapel Hill. I was grateful for a safe, dry place to seek shelter from the 60 mph (90 kh) winds which were downing trees all around me and knocking out power lines.


Lar and I were happy to get out of town after the storm, to visit my daughter and her husband. We had a relaxing Sunday together making Halloween decorations for the front stoop.


I left the sharp instruments to them and tangled three small "zebra" pumpkins.




Thanks for visiting! Have a safe and happy week!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and suggestions!