Zentangle is...

The Zentangle® Method, created by Maria Thomas and Rick Roberts, is an easy to learn, fun and relaxing way to create beautiful images by drawing structured patterns.

Sunday, July 31, 2022

It's finally over!

This probably doesn't matter to you, but today I finished watching 29 days of cycling in France. It all began with the men's Tour de France, from July 1st to the 24th, followed by the women's Tour de France, from July 24th to the 31st. (This was a new women's tour, after some 30 years without.) I watched approximately 4000 kilometers, broken into 27 segments of roughly 140-180 km a day, or 2 1/2 hours a day of televised coverage. (I never got to see the beginning of the segments, just the second half, but that's probably a good thing!!!) When I told Lar it was "finally" over, he reminded me that I would be delighted to see its return next year!

I hope to make good use of my newly retrieved afternoons! Tangling sounds great ;)

Even with all that TV time, I did manage to do some tangling. The Tangle of the Week is Noodle , by Angie Gittles, CZT. I re-discovered this one while looking for ideas for the Meals on Wheels cards. It was so comfortable for my hand, I stayed with it all week. In the following two tiles, I also pulled out some Glaze pens for a little shine and 3D effect.


One of the cards for our Meals on Wheels friends


In my journal

Apart from Noodle, I enjoyed working with two tiles precolored with Lindy's Magicals. The first was after a study of one of Debbie New's tiles. The second was pure relaxation after finishing all my cards.



Have a lovely week!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and suggestions!