Zentangle is...

The Zentangle® Method, created by Maria Thomas and Rick Roberts, is an easy to learn, fun and relaxing way to create beautiful images by drawing structured patterns.

Sunday, July 17, 2022

So are you!

When I sat down to write my blog post this morning, I still didn't really have a theme in mind. Usually, when I look at my art for the week, there's something. Maybe the overriding theme could be this: Even when we don't see it, there is creativity in each and every one of us. Drawing, painting, coloring, cooking, writing, supporting friends and family, music, humor, organizing, gardening, dance, and more! Whatever it is, it is a powerful force, and a wonderful gift.


From an Eni Oken Art Raffle draw
 If you're not familiar with this app,
it can give you a path to follow
 when you're not sure about what to tangle.
And it's free!

Summer oblige, flowers, blooms, and leaves seem to be everywhere in my pens! And they love to be gathered into bouquets, no strings necessary!


I-Wings and Apacore patterns, and a quilting pattern


Spud, Ditto and Printemps patterns in a "Whats-Itz" composition from 7F5R Studio


Oleasligero and Fall Dance patterns and more!


My new journal cover, with Really? , a new pattern


Another Art Raffle draw


This week's Meals on Wheels cards, with Partay! pattern

Remember: You are a powerful creator. So do something AWESOME today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and suggestions!