Zentangle is...

The Zentangle® Method, created by Maria Thomas and Rick Roberts, is an easy to learn, fun and relaxing way to create beautiful images by drawing structured patterns.

Saturday, October 3, 2015

A new group! WZTV: Weekly Zentangle Video on Facebook

Several of our colleagues have recently mentioned Facebook groups. Yesterday, I joined two: Shading Zentangle and Weekly Zentangle Video. The shading group appealed to me because I have seen several of your tangles just popping off the screens in the last few days. (No, it was not due to the latest upgrade from Apple.) Really deep shading and sparkling highlights transform the tiles. I want to learn how! The WZTV focuses on a single tangle for the week, but you may include others in your work. The submissions are made into a video, thanks to the organizer, Jane Dickinson.
Here's my submission to the WZTV group, using GNEISS as the main tangle. This was my first go at this pattern. I thoroughly enjoyed it!
What groups do you belong to? Where do you find inspiration to grow?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and suggestions!