Zentangle is...

The Zentangle® Method, created by Maria Thomas and Rick Roberts, is an easy to learn, fun and relaxing way to create beautiful images by drawing structured patterns.

Saturday, October 10, 2015

It's a String Thing #113: Noodles, pots and pans

To commemorate National Noodle Day, Adele gave us a challenge using Pots-n-Pans, 2-n-5 and Hollibaugh to use with string #113. I "noodled" around with this for a few days, then got sick and decided it would go undone. Feeling better today, I gave it a go. When I had finished most of the tile, I started drawing Quipple in the corner to give some dimension. This quickly became bubbles, to go with the spaghetti, pots and pans and dish towel! This tile feels more "drawn" than others, but it still brought me relaxation and enjoyment!
Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate your visit and welcome your comments.


2 comments:

I appreciate your comments and suggestions!