Zentangle is...

The Zentangle® Method, created by Maria Thomas and Rick Roberts, is an easy to learn, fun and relaxing way to create beautiful images by drawing structured patterns.

Monday, October 19, 2015

Joey's Weekly Challenge: T is for Ta-Da

Thank you, Joey, for another monotangle challenge! I've only used Ta-Da once, for last week's It's a String Thing challenge. In this example by its creator, Margaret McKerihan, the pale ink makes it really glow. I tried to capture something similar, and layer ink. (Maybe too much for one tile!?!) Thanks for visiting! Have a great week!



11 comments:

  1. If you think it's too bright, you could try toning it down with grey ink.
    I think it looks lovely as it is. And yes- it does seem to glow! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Stephanie! I actually put some grey ink on it, and was shocked at how dark it came out, so I stopped! Not sure why that happened. Maybe my eyes were just tired from staring at the bright white!!

      Delete
  2. What a great tile! I love how it glows.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing how many Ta-da's you managed to put in this tile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this--the lacy effect and the "different" block in the tile. Wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a brilliant effect for a monotangle. So creative! Thanks for sharing and inspiring us!
    ~ joey ~

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and suggestions!