Zentangle is...

The Zentangle® Method, created by Maria Thomas and Rick Roberts, is an easy to learn, fun and relaxing way to create beautiful images by drawing structured patterns.

Thursday, October 1, 2015

It's a String Thing #112

Thanks, Adele, for a lovely challenge this week. Using String #112, Minline, Puffle and Kisses, I experienced a zentangle rollercoaster! As I am want to do, I first produced a very minimalist tile with lots of white. I really liked it, until I heard my first grade teacher, Ms. Clodfelter, who was also an artist. "You should never have white space. Use the whole page." So, rule follower that I am, I continued tangling, less and less happy with the results, which looked like a weird Easter bunny :( I was going to start over, but I hated to waste a tile, so I blacked out the Easterbunniness, with the exception of part of the ear, which is now a strand of Puffles floating in the night! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and suggestions!